Thursday, March 3, 2011

Survivor Mud Run and Motivation

Mayem of Mud


needle in a haystack
I have been thinking about working out . Every day.  But it isn't as easy to actually do the work. Lately my sister has inspired me  to start thinking about my workout routine.  But I knew I needed a goal in order to be really motivated to follow through with all my good intentions.  More than a goal, I needed an actual date. Something that was beyond me to change and that would be rewarding enough to get my butt in gear.
I have found it!!

Legs of Rubber

check out this link. 





mossy marsh madness


 It looks like so much fun, I am nearly giddy.  I just can't wait! Today I got up at 4:45 to work out before work (I plugged my phone in the living room, set the alarm on LOUD, and laid out my workout clothes beside it). That way, I HAVE to get up.  It worked!! 

Cargo Wall of Wrath


So one workout down, 2 more to go this week, plus some running. The crazy thing is, I have always hated the idea of running. It NEVER, NEVER appealed to me. Until now!  I think I'll try the Grandview trail this weekend. Anyone know how long it is?



I will be a survivor!  :)

1 comment: